vrijdag 18 april 2008

Cooking and gardening

Funny to notice that there are more people like me; intensely busy with home cooking and gardening. I love to read your blogs and to learn from your experiences. And to get inspired to do more with my own cooking and gardening. I hope we all can cook our own grown stuff later this year! Way to go Jen Carr, Jen Curtis, Jen Gordon and Kara! Keep blogging…

I even found out my sister is getting her hands dirty this year; her husband always kept their garden, but since he’s doing evening classes this year, my sister picked it up. Whoaaa; my parents are laughing their ass off; we’ve never interested ourselves for the garden they kept and now we’re into it ourselves up till our elbows!

By the way, I bought some great pepper-seeds last weekend.

And a tip; the latest book by Jamie Oliver (Jamie at home) and the TV series that belong to it are awesome and very inspiring when it comes to growing and cooking food yourself!

Geen opmerkingen:

9 maanden banner
9 maanden banner

Volgers