I made my own wintertea! I had this bag of loose black tealeaves still lingering in my closet for ages, but was running out of store-bought winter tea bags. And by adjusting certain spices it turned out to be a lovely “winter flavoured tea”. And best thing is; I can make about 6 cups of tea out of 1 teaspoon of loose teamix. Much more than from a store bought teabag!
This is my recipe:
6 tbsp loose black tea
2 cinnamon sticks (crushed in small pieces)
1 tsp fennel seeds
16 cloves (crushed)
Just mix it all together and store in a dry place.
I haven’t tried it yet, but I think spices like star anise and nutmeg will do well too in this mix. Or adding a few pieces of orange or Clementine zest to the mix when making the tea (not in the dry mix you store!). Maybe a few pieces of crushed almonds will also give a nice soft flavour…
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)



Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten