I’ve once blogged about music I associate with autumn. Well, of course I have more music which I’m associating with a certain season. All this music had it’s own personal history with me, memories build during past summers. My summer music highlights:
- Lara Fabian – A wonderful life
- Celine Dion – One heart en S’íl suffisait d’aimer
- Circadian Rhythm – Over under everything
- Cathy Burton – Burn out
- Sixpence none the richer – Sixpence none the richer (with Kiss me)
- Enrique Iglesias – Cosas del amor
- Plumb – Candycoatedwaterdrops
But the absolute topper is Burlap to Cashmere. Too bad this band fell apart, though it’s no wonder if you’ve ever experienced how chaotic these guys were offstage. On stage; perfectly timed and totally in control. But offstage… without their manager they’d still be scattered over the world, not being able to find their way home. If you can get hold of any of their 2 cd’s; go for it!
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)



Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten