zondag 29 maart 2009

My favourite silence

Mika has been having some trouble again sleeping through the night. We try to give him some time to get back to sleep again by himself, before we go into his room. But the past two nights that didn’t work and I had to get up to give him a little bottle of milk. After that he often goes to sleep again in two minutes. And the silence that follows is momentarily my favourite…

What’s your favourite silence?

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Great question...my favorite times of the day are when the boys are in bed at night but I'm able to sit and read, watch TV (I know...not silent), anything w/o the little voices that I hear all day. I also LOVE the morning, when I creep into the kitchen to get myself a cup of coffee, can sit down and read my Bible or catch up on emails, and the house is totally quiet. I love my boys, but I love it when they are safe and warm in their beds and the house is silent.

9 maanden banner
9 maanden banner

Volgers