maandag 9 maart 2009

Enjoying my kids

We´re at my brother- and sister-in-law this week. Which means I´m spending a lot of time with my kiddies. When we´re at home we´re all more busy doing our own stuff, but staying at someone elses house makes us spend more close time together. And though I love being in my own house, I love the intimate time I´m spending with the kids. I notice more details and have more time to put into them. These are the things I´ve enjoyed so far:

* Mika is putting his tongue between his lips when he´s having fun. It´s so funny and cute!
* I´ve build a big tower of LEGO blocks with Lara on my lap. We both love sitting on the floor like that and being busy building something together.
* I´ve got to watch Mika sleep in the car: with his little cuddle up in his face and sucking his teeny tiny thumb. It makes me cry, moves me to tears: I find it the cutest thing in the world, to see my kids with their own cuddle and sleep.
* To keep Lara from walking from the table while we were still eating, I sang her a song. By the time the song was ended everyone was listening to me, but Lara enjoyed it most and hummed along. I love my little girl humming, singing and dancing!

These kind of things makes me endure being away from home and away from my own stuff and schedule. Without that I wouldn´t have experienced this all so intense!

Geen opmerkingen:

9 maanden banner
9 maanden banner

Volgers