I want to throw an American BBQ-party tomorrow and want to invite just anyone who fancies to come. I definitely have to set it up now and start inviting people...
We have fresh cherries, so I want to bake a nice sweet cherry bread; will be lovely for breakfast tomorrow…
I’m a pleaser, but every now and then pulling an action against rules and regulations to “show” that I’m not always nice and obedient. When I get caught I feel bad and guilty. Stupid me.
Living with a husband who suffers from mental tensions and anxieties is wearing me off. I often tiptoe to prevent him to get tense and frustrated. The cure is not at hand yet, it’s been going on and off for 2 ½ years now, when will it end? I have to take care of myself, otherwise I go down too. Stop tiptoeing, girl.
Facebook is nice. It’s the international version of Hyves. Helps me to keep up with what’s going on in the lives of old friends, living far away. Somehow it broadens my world.
I want to get our finances in a healthy status again. Marc is in this with me. We should be able to pull it off. Just be satisfied with what we have and stop wanting more, more, more. It’s dumb.
I’m kind of obsessed with growing and preparing food. A little frustrated about the lack of time for doing it. But trying out preparing (new) recipes or planting new stuff gives me enough satisfaction to forget the frustration. I would like to share more of the food I prepare, but am often too shy to offer it to people outside my little family.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)



2 opmerkingen:
wish I could come to your cookout.
Yeah, it's gonna be fun. Turns out our friends Vincent and Saskia are coming and my whole family. You would fit right in, including the kids...
Een reactie posten