Well congratulations to you!!! How exciting...a boy! You know I have a special love for little boys. And 2 1/2 hours??? Did you give birth at home? I couldn't remember what your plan was. I'm so happy for you and I'm glad to hear everything went well with the delivery. Enjoy these days...they are so precious! Hard...but precious.
3 opmerkingen:
Well congratulations to you!!! How exciting...a boy! You know I have a special love for little boys. And 2 1/2 hours??? Did you give birth at home? I couldn't remember what your plan was. I'm so happy for you and I'm glad to hear everything went well with the delivery. Enjoy these days...they are so precious!
Hard...but precious.
Congrats! What a precious little boy!!
Congratulations! He is just beautiful. Can't believe the labor was so quick. That is great! Hope you are enjoying this time with your new little one.
Een reactie posten