zondag 31 augustus 2008

Due date

Well, here it is; due date!
The tracker on this blog says "this is the big day". Well, it's 11.45pm now and let me tell you; this is not the big day! Apparently someone forgot to tell our baby about this date.

Anyway, we're still waiting for the baby to come. My midwife told me that since Lara was one week late, there's a 80% chance that this baby will be later too.

The good news is that I feel good, the baby is doing well inside my womb and we can be sure that it will be born in between now and about 2 weeks! We'll just have to wait...

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Maybe the baby will be born on Sept. 9th...Wyatt's birthday. I don't wish that for you...I hope the baby comes before then. But still, that would be kind of cool.

9 maanden banner
9 maanden banner

Volgers