maandag 11 januari 2010

Cold... brrrr

I’m cold!!! But that’s because I forgot to put on a long shirt this morning. So my t-shirt is creeping up and makes my back go cold. Brrrr…. Well, that’s my own fault, isn’t it? I hate cold, but just “being cold”. So I wear thick warm socks, have a warm water bottle in my bed these days, wear long shirts underneath my clothes and have a warm plaid for on the couch.

The cold we have outside these days I do like. I think the world looks so much nicer with a layer of white snow. And Lara’s enthusiastic “Mama, let’s go iceskating!” is fun to hear too every day. Or going to the Christmas music with our sled and throwing snowballs to the windows. I like it that every day is a surprise, weather-wise. Is there any new snow? Is it freezing? Do I have to get the ice of the car windshields? Will the bus be in time or will it be terrible late again?


But “being cold”, naaa, not my thing! I’m going to put on a long shirt now and grab my warm thick socks from the heater.

1 opmerking:

Kara zei

Jacoline,
You cold definitely looks colder than ours. At least like it is sticking around longer! It doesn't seem so bad when you have real snow on the ground! Your photos are lovely. Enjoy the snow!

9 maanden banner
9 maanden banner

Volgers