zondag 24 augustus 2008

Dancing

Since a few weeks Lara is asking me for a dance several times a day. She pronounces is as “Tance? Tance?” and I just can’t resist her sweet asking face. What she means is that I pick her up and dance around with her on my arm. Quite heavy, especially since she’s about 10 kg (20 lbs) and I am 39 weeks pregnant of today… So I only do it for a minute or so, just because it’s lovely to have her in my arms. And it’s one of those things I’ve been dreaming about for years; enjoying some good music with my child in my arms… I’ve always pictured myself doing this. So basically I am living out my dream by dancing around with Lara!

It was one of the first things we did this morning. I made a picture of us; Lara is still in her pj’s, with her hair all wild and loose. But we had fun…

Geen opmerkingen:

9 maanden banner
9 maanden banner

Volgers