dinsdag 19 augustus 2008

Ready!

The past weeks my head has been cramped with things-to-do before the baby would be born. And finally, last Wednesday I could say; ok, I’m ready. I have everything set up, sorted out, stocked up on, ordered and in line for the birth and the first period of our second baby! What a relief… I guess all the men in the world don’t understand this, but the mommies among you will understand it all the more! And I know on forehand that I will enjoy the preparations I’ve made when the time is there to use it. My hubby Marc doesn’t see it yet (he said that on advise of my own mom he had just “let me do my thing”), but for him it will also be easier to notice that things are in place and he doesn’t have to ask for it or go out to buy it.

And now? Now we wait… Since Lara was born a week after her due date this can easily take another 2 weeks… Hmmm, that’s a hard one! On the other hand I enjoy the relaxed way of living right now; Lara has her schedule, she’s old enough to entertain herself every now and then and I can just do my thing. Or do nothing. Once this little baby is born I will probably don’t use the phrase “do nothing” for a long time….

Ok, before I go back to doing nothing; here's a picture we made last week of my pregnant belly, with handprints from Lara!

Geen opmerkingen:

9 maanden banner
9 maanden banner

Volgers