woensdag 13 augustus 2008

Tagged by a neurotic friend ;-)

Ok, my friend Jen Carr tagged me to share 6 neurotic habbits I'd have with the rest of the world. Wow, what a friendly thing to do... (but I still love her!)

But anyway, I've been thinking about this for several days now. And I know I have some odd habbits, strange or somewhat crazy tics, but to call it "neurotic"... I could only come up with 4 things:

* I read everything I come across; traffic signs, ads, shop- and company name signs and so on. Didn't realize it until that same Jennifer drove me from Atlanta airport to their home at my first US-trip (1999). When we finally got home I was even more exhausted than just from the trip and jetlag. Reading almost every sign and advertisement we came across is extremely exhausting! But I can't help it. Ever since I notice that I do it everywhere, always, unconsiously.
* After dinner I "have to" clean away the dishes and such right away. Marc often asks me why I can't relax and sit down for awhile, before cleaning up. I just can't and want everything cleared and in the dishwasher before I sit down.
* Napkins; when we're in a fastfood kind of restaurant I just need more than 1 napkin. Just one doesn't do it. Even though I might only use one or two; I want a little pile to have on hand...
* when I'm adjusting the car stereo volume it has to be at a certain level; numbers like 6,
9, 14, 16, 19 and so on are not right. Certain numbers are "good" and certain are not.
When I think about this it all sounds a bit crazy, but I think everyone has these kind of tics. And in the past few weeks I've had quite some more neurotic actions, but that's due to hormones and I'm almost done with that now...

Anyway, I'd love to read more from others, so feel free to share your neurotic habits!

Geen opmerkingen:

9 maanden banner
9 maanden banner

Volgers